So as I set my sights on being geographically independent, I concentrated on setting up remote work as well as enjoying the scenery of beautiful Thailand.
Despite the influx of many tourists, I find the conglomeration of different nationalities in one area really fantastic. As I make a checklist of things to consider to prepare myself for the great adventure of being location independent, Thailand has in a way provided answers to the many questions in my checklist.
1. Thailand has wonderful beaches and many if not almost all resorts provide excellent internet connection.
2. The standard of living is cost-effective. I can find a convenient place to stay for a few weeks within my means.
3. Thailand and Vietnam can be a representative of other Asian countries awaiting my exploration.
4. There are many spots I should visit.
5. Freelance work is looming ahead and the prospects are quite good.